in fact i had a good sunday too because i went out to have a good meal after a days work. i reached home after work and was so tired. when our employer came over to the apartment and asked whether we want to go out and have dinner. i have to admit i was a little weeny bit unsure whether i want to go.. because i just had a very filling dinner at home.. but anyways..we decided to just go out and explore more anyway. after all, he has a car. haha.
so we went to "the waffle house" to have a yummilicious dinner! in fact, it was more of a supper. me and wanling shared a huge pie that was not only nice but cheap. $1.09 for like a huge slice of pie (:
then on monday me and wanling decided to take a cab down to broadway at the beach. its a tourist attraction with many shops and stuffs. visited ripleys aquarium. hmm. i cant say its boring because i actually liked it! thought it was quite interesting.


hee i know i look absolutely retarded here. but its ok i still like this pictures. wahaha.
then we did shopping. entered victoria's secret and u will be amazed. we spent so much time there and i ended up spending till im left with 4 cents now. haha its reli weird to have a value of 4 cents. damn poor. and guess wad. NONE of the things i boughtbut im hoping that i will be able to get my pay this friday.. then at least i wont be so broke again.
the best thing that happened to us on that day would be BEN AND JERRYS!! yumm. look how pretty our ice creams were! *llicks it was so satisfying to have good ice cream after craving for ben and jerrys for soo long.

Tuesday was eventful too. Not in the day since we just stayed home. I am proud to say that I cleaned the house myself that day though! And I cleared the trash. Laughs. In the evening, tony called and asked whether we want to go out. Stop being boring Singaporeans and just go out. So we did.
We went inlet square mall. A place so far I believe it will cost about $30 if we took a cab there. Passed a krispy kremes outlet but we didn’t stop to buy any donuts since we were a little rushed for time I think. ARGH. I must try the donuts from there before I return to Singapore definitely. We bought tickets for Narnia 2 and went for dinner after that at a Mexican restaurant. I love the chips with dip there man. The cheese and the salsa sauce was awesome (:
Narnia 2 is quite nice. Though I prefer the first part of the chronicles of Narnia. Prince Caspian is very very attractive though. Hee. Well, it’s a movie that I will definitely recommend. But I paid $8 USD for the tickets which after conversion is about $12 SGD. Expensive movie tickets they have here. Not to mention, the theatre we were in was old and shabby. When we entered, the whole theatre only had the three of us inside and I was shocked. I expected more people and a better, cleaner theatre. Haha it’s comparable to Princess theatre at Bedok Interchange. Except that it was brighter and the absence of dirty old man inside. Laughs.
Couple of days ago, me and wanling bought corn flour, all purpose flour and milk at Walmart. So we decided to do some baking before the milk turns bad. Our first attempt was a huge failure because I felt that the corn bread we made was disgusting. =( but the funniest thing happened. Our Ukranian friend from another apartment came to our apartment one day and asked for our “pie”. And she ate a whole lot of it and said it was very nice. AND she commented that we were good bakers. OOPS! I have to admit that I was happy inside but I couldn’t believe anybody would find it nice. Haha.
Our second attempt was muffins. The muffins turned out nice and I like them! (: I believe wanling is going to call it a failure anyway. But well, I still think they are nice. and I ate a whole lor of it this time. At least they are edible and I don’t get really bored from eating them. (: YUMM
ok. i WAS SUPPOSED to upload pictures of wadever i said above. but i have to rush back to work. haha so i guess i have to miss it. just imagine the yummy pie we made then. (: its crazy man. i worked from 530AM to 10pm ytd! 16 hours. HAHA. and im so outdated. because i typed the above last week. today is monday. exactly one week has passed and im uploading it now. SORRY! =S
haha but a little update. i had krispy kremes already and i have money now. cause i went to the bank to draw money this morning. hahaa. im REALLY LAGGING.
sorry for the lack of update!!
xoxo,
joanne