VINTAGE;

rock on!

_vintage
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4211225655100507235?origin\x3dhttp://enjoymentinmyrtlebeach.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 23, 2008

starting to feel home


Its really weird. But here in the states, I hardly am able to sleep past 10am no matter how late I sleep. =S so im always the earliest to wake up in the morning, eat breakfast alone while watching television. Its like a routine. Wake up. Brush teeth. Boil water. Pour cereal. Pour the boiling water into the bowl. Eat my cereal together with my apple dapples cornflakes. Hee but I like the peace I have in the morning.

Started work yesterday. Hmm, time passed very quickly yesterday. I think I am starting to like my job and I am getting used to it now. So it has become way better for me now. And the weather is not so hot now. Which is great. Because my arms and fingers are still peeling rather badly now. Our employer was shocked when he saw my hands. He was like: your hands are so dry! But really, it’s the skin peeling in a very disgusting manner haha.

Wanling and I went walmart to shop again the other day. Its like Giant in Singapore. Its amazing how we spent 5 hours inside walmart and we didn’t even buy a lot. Haha. We just spend a lot of time considering whether we should buy certain stuffs and most of the time we will FINALLY decide not to buy them. That’s just our nature. But walmart is fun! I really can’t imagine staying in Giant for like 5 hours. I will get sick and bored to death. But I don’t mind going walmart again. (: but I doubt I will be there for another week or so to buy groceries.

Opened a bank in America. WHEE. I now have an America visa card. Or rather, I will soon have one. Cool right!?

Oh! And I love the sunset here in the states. The sun usually sets at around 830PM instead of the usual 6plus in Singapore. And it’s beautiful. The skies turn really red and blue at the same time. Awesome. And somehow, the sky will start to look a little unreal. Like a picture off a framed drawing. Took this picture while I was staring at the sunset when working at my ride. Pretty right? I think my phone resolution makes it look half as good as it really is.

xoxo,
joanne

posted by *joanne- @ 7:41 AM  

Comments: Post a Comment




✖ Adventurers
Wan Ling

Joanne

(:

Photobucket
Undergraduates
Having Fun
In South Carolina

✖ Travel Plans
Orlando(♥)
Miami(♥)
New York(♥).
Niagara Falls(♥).
Canada(♥)
Taipei(stopover)(♥)
Thailand(♥)

✖ Rockitout
share your thoughts!






✖ Past
back to the past

  • <$MTArchiveTitle$>
  • <$MTArchiveTitle$>
  • <$MTArchiveTitle$>

    Read our adventures :D

  • ✖ Thank You