VINTAGE;
rock on!
And guess what! For the first time since I stepped foot in USA 3 weeks+ ago, I ate in a restaurant! (: Joanne and I always avoided restaurants as tips (usually 12-20%) are required. We shared a plate of burritos with chicken, Chiles with mushrooms, beans and rice! Delicious! (: And don’t the beans look like my favourite dessert Yam Paste!! ): I miss my Orh Ni! The spicy sauces which I tried! So anyway we decided to catch a movie at this old mall, and the theatre is like *erm* Princess Theatre BEFORE it was renovated. I wanted to watch Iron Man, but ended up with The Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian. And boy, that Prince is really good looking! =D Anyway, something way out of the point. Just to prove to somebody who goes by the nickname of Black that I do eat! Homemade roasted chicken with baked potatoes and mayonnaise. Big piece of chicken right, I din lie to you! And the potatoes were about to spoil, so I decided to make this huge pot of mashed potatoes. Hahaha. And then when Joanne returned from work that day, we decided to bake some muffins in cute cups to finish our milk that is about to expire in a few days. It may look decent, but don’t let it fool you. Because the diluted cheap Great Value milk I used, lack of baking powder and vanilla essence made it a failure. But it is pretty edible, especially when we finished our bread! (:
I seriously din know that Myrtle Beach is THIS big. Heh heh. Don’t blame us for not exploring far because cab fare is expensive.
Just imagine paying US8bucks for just a 3-5mins ride. The distance is just like TJC to Bedok Interchange, Chung Cheng High School Main to Parkway or less than Route A in NTU. 
Nachos with Cheese and some Mexican sauce! YUMS!!
The green one is a KILLER, even Joanne who likes spicy food think it is hot too! And the difference between those I tasted before, these two are like Trojan horse virus. When you first taste it, there is not much taste. Give it approximately 15secs and the degree of spiciness slowly builds up and then leaves a long tingling sensation. It was *WOAHHHH*
But at the very least, there are no mice or cockroaches within my sight.
posted by lilmisswhite @ 7:24 PM