VINTAGE;
rock on!
So I woke up early in the morning, not wanting to waste time lying in bed(never thought I will say that, since sleeping is like one of my hobbies). Shaun had to work, so Skype-ing was not possible that morning. Thus I decided to make myself breakfast for a nice day ahead. (: Pancakes! But sadly, I din have any honey or maple syrup to go with it. And then I prepared healthy grilled chicken salad before we head to the beach! Plans to the beach was postponed when Joanne mentioned that the skies were turning grey, and so we headed down to Coastal Grand Mall instead! There was where we had our first Chinese take-away since the day I got off the plane! (: Fried rice, sweet and sour pork, stir-fry vegetables and honey chicken for 7.22USD. =D It was nothing fantastic especially the not-so-good veggies, but we were really ecstatic to eat Asian Cuisine!!!! (: And then we decided to treat ourselves to supposedly World’s Best Soft Pretzel at Mrs. Fields! (: It was then we heard the shocking announcement being broadcasted. “Dear shoppers, Coastal Grand Mall is closing in 15mins. Please settle your shopping soon and we hope to see you again” or something along that line. And may everyone, please guess the time. It was 7PM! On a weekend SUNDAY! *GASPS* Tell me, how is this possible!! Omg, there were SO many things we wanted to buy and shops we haven’t enter! The worst thing is we are only left with 3 off days before departing from Myrtle beach! And we have so many places and a waterpark left to visit! ): We have no time to come back, so yupps Bye Old Navy, Bye Hollister, Bye Wet Seal, Bye Aeropostale and many more! Then again, it’s a good thing since my US ATM card has not arrived yet. It was supposed to come in 2 weeks ago, and the amount I have left is not enough to last me much longer. ): However, it has been restricting us from doing many things and activities that cost money. And to me, it includes shopping. Pretty worried as we are even postponing our airline and hostel bookings. ): Risky it may be, but no card, no way to book. On a lighter note, something extremely coincidental!!! =D I bought a top that is named after me!! When i first saw the receipt, I thought deLiAs was so sweet to name the clothes after the customers because they asked for my name and email address. Until I saw this tag when I was unpacking my buys! (: And for your information, the name "Kyra" is really rare. Not that it really belongs to me, just a name i will use in Western countries, i guess. But getting pretty used to people calling me that. Though calling me "Wan Ling" will have a way faster reaction. =D
Just imagine looking after 3 stoves at a time, but being able to accomplish everything in an hour was an awesome feeling heh!
*YUM* Cinammon Sugar!

posted by lilmisswhite @ 7:22 PM