VINTAGE;
rock on!
So here we are with our BUYS! (: And at that moment I realized, it was exactly how we were sitting at that point of time too! But she refused to let me took a snapshot of it, hoho, but I still did! (: So this is the evidence! And of course we need food in order to shop! Yummy Dorito's with Cow Tales! A picture of home-made chicken stew!
We have yearned to go to Tanger Outlets since the day we arrived at Myrtle Beach, but due to limited funds, we had to postpone our trip there until we earned enough! ): And this was quite a hilarious moment when Joanne was commenting on the way we were posing for the camera and said her legs were open while mine were closed.
Haha!
Without the dark soya sauce, it does not look appetizing at all. ): But jo says it looks homely. Better than nothing I guess. (:
Hopefully, the presents I still have to buy will somehow find their way into my luggage. IF they can squeeze themselves in. )):
posted by lilmisswhite @ 9:08 PM