VINTAGE;
rock on!
I am leaving Miami with the impression of it being the place with the gorgeous blue waters with its pretty beach, its strong nightlife and having a dark cloud following us all day long. Just imagine experiencing 4 thunderstorms in one day! One of it was so major, the lifeguard even had to force everyone to evacuate the beach! Take a look at it and you know u wun wanna be here at that point of time! Within just a short span of 2 days, we went through 6 storms haha! Indeed an unforgettable experience, and sad to say, it did dampened our mood alittle as it ruined some of our plans. Day 4- Reach Miami at night We took Superbus Tours Shuttle to South Beach where our next accommodation was located on 750 Collins Ave. And we alighted at that exact address, just to face a building with a Quiksilver store and two guys looking down at us through a window on the 2nd floor with dim red lights. PANICK STRIKES! And suddenly, I recalled all the warnings I had from my American colleagues that Miami is known to be a danger zone with lots of shooting and bad people. And it was pretty obvious that the area was pretty messy. But luckily after much walking and exploring, we returned to that building and found our little hostel entrance at the dark side alley. (: And it turned out to be an awesome place! Love the toilet and the red lounge! (: The people here are much daring than Myrtle Beach. Yes, some of the girls with ultra hot figures DO strip half naked. And I was SOO tempted to take a photo of it, but felt it was pretty immoral and also scared their bf beside them will kill me heh! BUT all the plans to do some parasailing or kayaking activities turned out to be a flop as there was not any! )): So we settled down for some subway! And after the next storm, we had chips and watermelon cocktail! (: It was after this when my eye infection gone worse. WAY worse. ): I spent the rest of the day with a blurred vision despite having my glasses on and had to hold on to Joanne throughout the whole day. ): But I refused to let it affect my day! Love some of the works there!! Especially this few pieces! Spotted the house where Gianni Versace was shot in Miami Beach!! And what is Miami without chilling out at a café bar at night? Ultimate Magarita and Strawberry Magarita! *YUM* Day 6-Bayside Marketplace We fought the rain and arrived at this supposedly tourist attraction area well MARKETED as a place with food, FUN and ENTERTAINMENT! It’s flooded everywhere! There’s nt a day my shoes are dry since we touched down in Orlando! And look at the pathetic state I am in. Hmm, I shall just say the brochure was done well. It did managed to attract customers there, but it really should spend more money retaining customers. So let’s just say if u only have a few days in Miami, it’s pretty fine to skip this place. (: Located near the port of Miami, which explains the array of private yachts! Bubba Shrimp!!! =DDD Joanne helped me take this shot, but we wanted her to be in the photo too! So here's where my lousy photoshop skills are put to use. Random photo! Marketplace. The super duper pretty Guess bag!!! ): We took only 2 hours before we got SOO bored we left that place and headed back to our area for further exploration. Only to bump head into the 6th thunderstorm. ): We couldn’t stand staying in our hostel on our last day in Miami, and so headed off in search for my favourite Dunkin’ Donuts! We practically walked to the other end of South Beach, with the shelter of my small umbrella (which has served us well throughout the trip) just for some hot cocoa and delicious donuts. And yes, we were rewarded with the sight of a cute store! My favourite blueberry cake! Along with this ABSOLUTELY YUMMY hot chocolate! =DD So we sat there to pass time and hoho, we had a free personal size pan pizza! (: Double reward! =DD Then it was time to head back to our hostel, dragged along our dreadfully heavy luggage onto public buses and off to the airport. Guess what happened. My luggage stand is spoilt! ))))))))))): Sorry Pa, I spoilt the luggage! I think because I dragged it too much and too far. (It went through too much) All I ask for now is just for it to last till I reach Singapore. *PRAY BEG HOPE* Thanks to the sweet stranger who pushed a cart around looking for us, just to hand it to me after he saw my luggage stand being crushed underneath the bus’s wheel. =DD And the cart costs USD3 bucks for rental fees! Felt so touched and grateful to him! (: Something extremely random, but doesn't Spiderman look cool here? =D
Typing this entry while waiting for our flight to NY! ): Time flies way too fast!!! We are already halfway through our travelling plans! 

And then we spotted an art museum! Free entry! =D

But how do u expect me to buy new shoes when I know it’s gonna get dirtied in less than a day!
Cool, I really wish I own one at that moment!
Only people who are fond of the show "Forrest Gump" will understand my excitement when I saw this cafe!
Third time seeing it since the start of this travel trip! Even if I have the money to buy now, I can’t even lug it home cos my luggage is filled! *SOBS*
Weird lines across the skies before the storm!
But it's still a nice view though.


posted by lilmisswhite @ 1:29 AM